Monday, December 10, 2012

Cold Mondays

So, it's Monday. Blah. And it's FREEZING outside. Blah.

BUT it was a great weekend so that's not so blah :o)

It was a great weekend starting Friday. I had margaritas with my good friend Dani, and we laughed SO much. I got hit on by an incessant drunk guy who tried to get us to come to the strip club with them. I joked that my fiance doesn't let me give out my number to strange guys and he was like, "Shoot, engaged ain't married!". Yuck. So I replied, "Okay, I don't want to give you my number because I'm engaged." So there. :o)

But other than that, we had a really great time together. We took a series of hilarious, slightly tipsy photos:

Photo: Margaritas with silly dani girl :)

This is what happened when I told her to "look normal". :o)

On Saturday, we worked out, ate Wingstop, and then relaxed all afternoon until we had to get ready for Fiance's work Christmas party! WOO!

Photo: Josh at the UPS Christmas party :)

We had a blast. We ate, drank, and danced the night away. It was our last chance to practice dancing before our wedding in June, so we made the most of it!

Photo: My fiancé is a fox... Says Josh :P

It was a wonderful night out with the love of my life.

Sunday was filled with football, chili with the parents, and then video games with our good friends. Another great weekend!

Tonight, my plans are to relax, then Zumba it up, then maybe nap before Fiance gets home. I actually love Monday evenings because of this schedule. It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment