Get my blog in your inbox!

Friday, April 6, 2012

SUNSHINES

It's FRIDAY and I've been off all day, so today I'm happy to only have sunshines and NO dark clouds! Get me some!

SUNSHINES:
  • It's Good Friday!
  • I was off of work today, so I've had a wonderful day.
  • I slept until 11. That's right, 11 in the morning. It was incredible.
  • I did some video zumba and had so much fun doing it.
  • INSTAGRAM (follow me @jennacande) finally came to Android phones! YAY!
Look at my little Remix! So cute!

  •  I had some truly great Greek food for lunch and some truly delicious Mexican food at Nopalitos for dinner. I'll never get sick of red enchiladas with an egg.
  • Boyfriend is taking me to see Titanic this weekend. I hope he's ready for three hours of Leonardo Dicaprio in one of the most epic love stories ever.
  • My grandparents and my sister are coming into town this weekend for Easter! I'm so excited to see them!
  • Boyfriend and I have been playing tennis and we are getting pretty good at it! Yay!
  • I had to get a new common access card at work (which is usually a PAIN in the butt) but it went very smoothly. So happy to get that out of the way!
  • I get to relax and watch Mean Girls until Boyfriend gets home. Great Friday night!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment