Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monthly Sisterhood Meeting

Tonight, my three girlfriends and I are going to meet up for our monthly dinner. We are all crazy busy (Adriana is a mama, Val is going to school/working, Kaitlyn is getting ready to graduate and move far far away, and I'm working full time), but every month we make time to meet up and catch each other up on our crazy lives. We're going to St. Claire, a local winery, and I'm excited to indulge in some white wine or some sparkling wine in the middle of the week.

Gotta love girl time! I look forward to it so much. We have all known each other so long and have so much history that each dinner is always such a blast and such a great time. I'm so lucky to have girlfriends like these that are always there for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment