Friday, April 27, 2012

10 Years

FRIDAY! SUNSHINES! DARK CLOUDS!

Dark Clouds:
  • I worked today and we were SUPER busy (which is kind of a sunshine...!).
  • I ate really bad for lunch: grilled ham and cheese and french fries. But it was so delicious.
  • I haven't been drinking enough water at all.
  • Yesterday was all dirty and windy, but here's hoping this weekend is better!
  • Shadow had two ticks on him :o( GROSS.
  • We need to spray for bugs; they are infesting our house!

Sunshines:
  • We were busy at work so today FLEW by!
  • I'm enjoying some time with Boyfriend and Thomas before going to dinner with my familia :o)
  • Next month, I celebrate 10 years of writing for the Las Cruces Sun-News. Here's my column about it! KACHOW
  • Tomorrow, Boyfriend and I are having a date night: Wing Stop and going to see the Five Year Engagement. There haven't been many movies I've wanted to see lately, so I'm super excited to see a good movie that looks hilarious!
  • I had my first great watermelon of the season... I LOVE watermelon! Yay!
  • It's FRIDAY! YAY!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment