Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PHOENIX!

I know you're probably getting sick of seeing that city in my blog (you blog reader, whoever you are...), but I can't help it. Phoenix is my FAVORITE city in the world and I can't wait to move there. Until then, we will continue traveling there every few months to get our fix of Oregano's, Lolo's Chicken and Waffles, Sprinkles, and In n Out! :o)

We're heading there this weekend to visit with Fiance's mom and to get a TON of wedding stuff done. Roommate is sick, so he'll be here at home with the dogs anyway all weekend, so it's a good time to get away! We are heading out Friday morning and spending the afternoon with Fiance's mom (hopefully with some Oregano's pizza involved...).

At 4:30 pm, we have a planning meeting with our wedding planner at the resort to finalize as much as we can (cake cutters, toasting glasses [we are using the toasting flutes my parents used 30 years ago!], timelines, etc.). Then at 6:30, we have our tasting! We are going to be tasting appetizers, the intermezzo, the salad, a filet, swordfish, and all the sides to decide. I'm excited about this part, clearly, lol.

Saturday, I have the fitting for my WEDDING DRESS! The last time I was there, it was July and I've lost about 18-20 lbs since then, so it will be interesting to see how it looks on me now! I'm SO excited. Plus, we are going to try to get my mom's veil set on a comb (and that will be my something old!). I'm stoked. Saturday night, we are going to a hockey game! I've always loved D2: The Mighty Ducks and Miracle... so much so that when people hear how much I love those movies (my best friend Valerie, too!), they always assume I'm a hockey fan. I can't really watch it on TV because the puck gets lost on the screen to me, but I hear it's WAY more fun in person. Plus, it's right by Fiance's mom's house. YAY!

Sunday is an open day to spend with Fiance's mom. I do want to go to Trader Joe's to pick up some coconut oil (I hear it's a miracle worker for hair growth, weight loss, health, cuticles...) and some peanut butter dog biscuits for my puppies, but no plans other than that (besides Sprinkles. Because, duh).

Monday morning we have our engagement photos! We already got some done with my friend here in LC, but our professional photographer for the wedding wanted to get some done so she can feel us out for the big day. I'm excited!

Another quick lunch at Oregano's or Lolo's, and then we're heading back home!

I'm SO EXCITED! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment