Friday, February 8, 2013

Broken Computer

I'm sure you expected me to be all over this blog with the Baltimore win in the Super Bowl last Sunday, and believe me, I wanted to be. But alas... my computer broke. Sad face. Luckily, Fiance is a techie, so he is in the process of fixing it and I'm working on a half-working computer. Whew.

So let me get all my football madness out now.

THE RAVENS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!! NOBODY THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD, BUT THEY DID! THE RAVENS ARE THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY, BETTER THAN THE BRONCOS, THE PATRIOTS, AND THE NINERS! GET ME SOME!!!!!!

Okay, there we go.

But really, I was SO STOKED! I've been a true-blue Ravens fan for about seven years now, and I have watched us go to playoffs after playoffs and then go home sad. I keep thinking that we still have another week of football and then I remember... WE WON! :o)

Photo: RAVENS WIN!!!!

Not doing much other than freaking out over football. I went to dinner last night with two of my best friends, Blairre and Adriana, and we had SO MUCH FUN. We were at Texas Roadhouse for three hours, drinking and laughing and eating. It was so so fun. It was such a good reminder that even though I have such a wonderful Fiance, it's good to take time to go back and visit with the friends that have been there for me since I was just a teenager, before he even came into the picture. It's especially nice because Blairre and Adriana are both married (and mamas), so they understand how my life is and what it's like to have a fiance/husband. They are two of my favorite people :o)

Other than that, just working working working. We're heading to Phoenix soon to go to a fitting/tasting/engagement photo session! It might be our last chance to go before the wedding, so I'm hoping to get as much done as possible!

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Just as when the Ravens won the Super Bowl, something bad had to happen. Good thing it didn't affect your mood in a bad way. Did your fiance find out the problem? Hope she was able to fix it and if such problems re-occur, I suggest you consider changing some parts on your computer like the processor or motherboard.


    Expert Computer Repair Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenna! I wonder if your fiance was able to fix your PC. You can go to a reliable computer service center to determine the problem otherwise. A broken computer sucks especially when you need to post something important like this. I can imagine you being frustrated at not being able to share with us some of your awesome experiences. I hope that it was fixed immediately.

    Cordia Remsen @ RB’s Computer Service

    ReplyDelete