Friday, May 4, 2012

Sunshines/Dark Clouds

It's FRIDAY which means it's time for Sunshines and Dark Clouds! Yay!

Sunshines:
  • Tonight, I'm having a girls' night with Val, Kaitlyn, and Adriana. We're going totally old school with our plans: late night, junk food, old girly movies (She's the Man, Mean Girls, Notebook), the whole nine yards. Only this time, we'll have alcohol. Ah, the perks of being over 21! lol
  • Tomorrow, we're going to Boyfriend's uncle's house to watch the boxing fights. I LOVE going to his aunt and uncle's house. They are the best hosts ever and their house is always so warm and inviting. I always have fun with them.
  • Today, Boyfriend and I have a great date planned out. We're going to have gyros for lunch, then watch The Avengers together. I'm excited to spend a day together. :o)
  • I finally got an auxilary cable so I can listen to my ipod in my car. Where have I been, right?
  • On Wednesday, I went to my old high school to watch one of my old friends Katie coach the guard I was in back in the day. It was so fun seeing old guard girls and being back in the band room... old memories. But best of all is rekindling friendships... we're all going to dinner on Monday to reconnect. :o)
  • The weather has been really warm and wonderful!
  • The Ravens got some great guys in the draft. It is time for football season yet? lol
  • It's a three-day weekend for me and we go to VEGAS in just two weeks! Hooray!

Dark Clouds... NONE today! Which, I think, it another sunshine! HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment