Monday, February 15, 2016

Moving to Atlanta

So it's been a while.

I know I keep saying this, but I promise I'll be better. I have full faith that I will be better, for one main reason.

Josh and I are moving to Atlanta and I will be leaving Las Cruces as I recently took a job as a communications manager, my dream job! Hooray!

The job was a whirlwind of activity. They flew me out to two different places to interview, and put me up in fancy places and took me out to great dinners, and by the end I just knew it was the place for me. Not only was the culture SO similar to my job on WSMR, they are clearly a company that cares about their people, which is so incredible to be part of. It's definitely the start of a career, and while it's a LOT of work, I love the field and I feel really passionate about what I'm doing, and that's all that matters in work, right?

Josh and I are SO EXCITED to be moving to a big city. I've been out here since January 6, and Josh was able to come out for a week or so to break up the six weeks that we would have been apart. He has been so incredibly supportive. But I knew he would be, because he's the best.

So follow along as Josh and I head to Hot-Lanta and start our new careers!

No comments:

Post a Comment