Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yay, getting to know me

Question #1: Are you a morning or night person?
Morning! I get sleepy after 11 becuase of my work schedule
Question #2: Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
salty for sure! I'd choose chips over chocolate any day
Question #3: Ninjas or pirates?
Piratas!
Question #4: Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.
Nah.
Question #5: Autobots or Decepticons?
Whatever Bumblebee is.
Question #6: What was your favorite childhood television program?
Power Rangers! Especially the Pink one.
Question #7: Are you a collector of anything?
Hearts of cute boys! Just kidding. I love boxes so I collect those... nerd, right?
Question #8: If you could be any animal, what would you be?
a Fox!
Question #9: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
stop time whenever I want so I can sleep in :o) or to know all languages ever. How fun would that be?
Question #10: What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
What time is it? Can't be late for work! :o)
Question #11: What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
How much I love Boyfriend
Question #12: What's your favorite color?
Maroon or pink
Question #13: What's your favorite animal?
foxes!
Question #14: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Jury's out on this one
Question #15: Do you believe in ghosts?
In spiritual influences
Question #16: Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Nah.
Question #17: You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
A house for us, a house for my parents/Boyfriend's mom, cars for all of us, then college funds for our kids. Boring, right?
Question #18: Have any bad habits?
Playing with my hair, chewing my nails, an over-analyzing.
Question #19: Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
People who pop their joints often. It makes my skin crawl.
Question #20: List 3 of your best personality traits:
I'm loyal, passionate, and empathetic
Question #21: List 3 of your worst personality traits:
I'm unlikely to back down, I over-plan, and I like to be right to the point that I will argue over something stupid.
Question #22: Have any celebrity crushes?
Paul Walker. Will Smith.
Question #23: List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
I wish I could stop playing with my hair!
Question #24: Any tattoos or piercings?
Just ear piercings right now.
Question #25: What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Their smile and confidence level.
Question #26: What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
How kind they are, how they treat kids, animals, and waiters, their sense of humor, and their passion about something (anything)
Question #27: What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
Ruthlessness, selfishness, and meanness.
Question #28: Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
I do :o)
Question #29: Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
mostly clean! A little cluttery, but not dirty.
Question #30: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Boston, Mass, or Phoenix, Az
Question #31: If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy. Japan. Paris.
Question #32: List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:
ride in a hot air balloon, get a master's degree, marry Boyfriend, have babies, and visit Europe
Question #33: Name 1 regret you have:
Nothing yet!
Question #34: Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
Not having to worry about bills!
Question #35: Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
Having money to spend however I like.
Question #36: What's your favorite song of the moment?
I'm really digging Super Bass.
Question #37: What's your favorite song of all time?
I'm partial to "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles, and "Suspicious Minds" by Elvis
Question #38: What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
Movie night with the crew, then time with Shadow and Boyfriend.
Question #39: What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Nap with Boyfriend!
Question #40: Have any hidden talents?
I can mimic a cat's meow almost perfectly.
Question #41: You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Green chile pepperoni pizza, watermelon, french fries, and diet coke.
Question #42: What would be your dream job?
Syndicated columnist :o)
Question #43: Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?
True love, of course!
Question #44: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1) enough money to set up my family for life 2) A cure for Alzheimer's 3) A ton of money for animal protective services
Question #45: Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?
Not really... I like having doors opened for me, wearing pretty clothes, and not having to be brave all the time.
Question #46: Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
I'm not as pulled together as people think I am.
Question #47: If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Annabelle. I love that name.
Question #48: Do you believe in the afterlife?
Absolutely.
Question #49: On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?
I'm totally pro-cookies. I like chocolate chip and oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment