Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy Day!

Boyfriend and I have been busy all day, which is a nice change, I'm sure, from all my previous blog posts that talk about sleeping in, playing Mario Wii, and generally not doing anything.

But not today. Sure, we slept in (it's my off Friday from work), but then I got up and cleaned the oven really well while Boyfriend cleaned the shower. Then we washed dishes and did some laundry before heading to the grocery store and then to a tire store to get my tires rotated for the first time since I bought my car in 2009 (whoops...).

Now... I'm watching Teen Mom while Boyfriend plays Tekken (some fighting game he's obsessed with). We deserve it after our long day! lol :o)

Tomorrow is Boyfriend's birthday celebration so in honor of his 22nd, here's a little slideshow of all my favorite pictures of him! (PS- He just read this idea and went, "WHAT?!")









Have a great day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment