Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vampires, Werewolves, Sookie, oh my!

Thanks to my lovely, amazing, thoughtful Boyfriend, I'm enjoying a True Blood marathon of the first three complete seasons. He knows that, because we don't have cable, let alone HBO, I've been missing some of my favorite shows: Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Say Yes to the Dress, True Life,
Jersey Shore, and True Blood. So last weekend while we were in Phoenix, he snuck away to buy me the complete seasons!

I just love me some True Blood.

prforsmarties.com


In other news, my mom's getting a puppy! My sister is taking Lula Mae the pitbull up to Albuquerque with her before she starts law school, and my parents have decided that a puppy would be a great thing for them now. I completely agree. My mom (an assistant principal at her elementary school) has summers off, so this is a great time for them to get a dog.

They've decided to get an apricot standard poodle. My mom had a little toy poodle growing up named Nicky, and she's always loved the breed. I think it'll be perfect for her, to have something to focus on while Jess is going to law school and I start my graduate work while working at my job now. Plus, Jess has her boyfriend Mateo and I have my Boyfriend to think about, too. Every girl knows that boyfriends are like puppies anyway... you have the keep them fed, and cleaned, and walked, and make sure they don't mess up your whole house :o) (just kidding!)

I'm tired, tired, tired, so I think I better head back to the couch to focus on nothing but Sookie, Bill, and this awesome nectarine. Night, dear friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment