Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More About Me

I promise I'll get back to the cast of characters soon, but I really liked this survey so I decided to do it :o)

1. Best Meal Ever: Too many. I think I'd narrow it down to the North Side Mike's Bakery in Boston (cannolis to DIE for), pizza from New York in one of those little carts in Brooklyn, and Olives at the Bellagio with Boyfriend last year for our one year anniversary.

2. Best Sleep Ever: After I performed with the band (yes, I was in the band. We were awesome. I was a flag girl) in Albuquerque in the pouring rain (with a sabre solo). Plus I was a captain with my friend Val so we had to go down onto the field to accept our placing with the drum majors and we were soaking wet and cold and tired. I took a hot shower and slept for about 11 hours straight. So nice.

3. Best Cup of Coffee: I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but I love caramel lattes from this place in my hometown called Milagro.

4. Best Romantic Moment: The thing about Boyfriend is that he's not a super romantic person. He's a great guy and he would do anything to make me happy, but he doesn't really know how to be really romantic... but when I was debating about whether to go to grad school or take a job, he told me that no matter what happens, we're a team and a family (with Shadow) and that he'd follow me wherever I want to go because he believes in me and he believes in us. So sweet :o)

5. Best Childhood Memory Moment: So many. Family reunions...  school trips... I guess I'd have to say winning state with my competitive softball softball team Heat. We practiced all the time (like, four days a week with a private batting coach and individual bags, bats, and equipment) and worked so hard... the moment that they called the game over, we were so elated that we just ran onto the field and screamed and jumped around. I remember feeling like it was all worth it.

6. Best Moment of Your Life: Hasn't happened yet, I think. I imagine marrying Boyfriend or having babies or seeing them find happiness will be the best moment of my life. But so far, I think my first kiss with Boyfriend has been the best. I had liked him for a while and we had become close friends, but I didn't know if he felt the same way. When we kissed, I knew he was the one. (God, this post is so cheesy! Sorry lol)

7. Best Moment of Revenge: Watching Boyfriend meet the guy that hurt me the worst. Boyfriend is cuter, funnier, and a better person. And when they shook hands, I saw the other guy wince from Boyfriend's strong grip. It was incredibly satisfying.

8. Best thing someone has ever done for you: I think it would be Val or Danielle. They took care of me when I was the most sad about things when I was younger. It's something I couldn't have done without.

9. Best thing you have ever done for someone else: Supported them I guess. Stayed loyal?

10. Best Life Changing Moment: Getting Shadow! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment