Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting to Know Me

In the interest of introducing myself to those who may not know me (and might be reading my blog), I've decided to post a survey, true Myspace style! Woo!

A. Age: 23!


B. Bed size: Full, which I actually love. Boyfriend is a heater and i like to steal his heat when my feet get cold. If we are in a bigger bed, i chase him across it in the middle of the night while sleeping.

C. Chore you dislike: The shower. I hate cleaning the shower.

D. Dogs: Love them! I have a German Shepherd mix named Shadow who is my love.

E. Essential start to your day: A good morning snuggle with Shadow. Every morning, even when I have to wake up early for work, he sleepily walks over to my side of the bed and puts his ears down and wags his tail and leans against me, yawning, to say good morning. Once I say good morning, he feels free to go back to his crate for more sleep. He's so good.

F. Favorite color: Pink! also I love Maroon.

G. Gold or silver: Silver for sure.

H. Height: 5'5" ish

I. Instruments you play(ed): I grew up playing the piano (like 10 years) and then picked up the viola and violin. Wish I still played.

J. Job title: Officially, Technical Writer/Editor. But someday, either Public Relations Manager or Author.

K. Kids: Not yet, but someday for sure!

L. Live: in a small New Mexican town with lots of sky and lots of Mexican food.

M. Mom’s name: Janet,

N. Nicknames: Jenna-Belle was big in high school. Jenna-Face from Blairre. Emma from my sister. Jenna to everyone else :o)

O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can think of.

P. Pet peeves: Bad grammar. I HATE bad grammar. My biggest peeve is when people use the wrong you're/your. Didn't you pass elementary school?

Q. Quote from a movie:  "With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love". Casablanca. Classic.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: I have one older sister, Jessica.

T. Time you wake up: I have to leave for work by 6:45 so I wake up around 6:30. I know, I'm so lazy, I get everything ready the night before (shower, lay out my clothes, make my lunch...) so that in the morning, all i have to do is brush my teeth, wash my face, and throw on some clothes. I wear very little makeup so that takes about one minute. All to be more lazy.

U. Underwear: Boyshorts

V. Vegetables you don't like: Celery. Such a weird texture.

W. What makes you run late: When little Shadow has to go down. He takes his sweet time when he needs to go to the bathroom.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Just everything. My ankle, my toes, my wrist, my elbow, my shoulder, and my teeth.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy foods! But I think my best dish is my salmon. I make a mean salmon. Or my green chile enchiladas.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I love the giraffes, the big cats, and the elephants!

No comments:

Post a Comment