Monday, March 23, 2015

Florida Part 1

So.

This past weekend was the big event. The one we've all been waiting for. Our trek to Harry Potter Land!

*i know it's called the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I just like Harry Potter Land more.

My sister and ky came down late Tuesday, and we headed out to Florida first thing wednesday. After a little schoolwork for me, I was so ready to start our vacation! 


Airport selfies, am I right?

We met up with Jess and Ky in Florida and we were ready to vacation. First stop: the beach! 



We ate fish tacos and drank pina coladas at a place called Coconuts right on the beach, and it was amazing. After Jess collected about 100 seashells, we headed back to Orlando to our Airbnb condo.

Can I just tell you about Airbnb? It was such a lifesaver for us! We paid less than a hotel, plus we got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a kitchen so we were able to cook at home every morning. So worth it! 


Part 2 will contain day one of HPL! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment