Monday, January 19, 2015

Twas the Night Before the Semester

My next two grad classes start tomorrow and I am (dare I say it?) ready for the semester. Josh the Husband has been sick all weekend, so we're been spending our time in bed with hot tea and honey, drinking banana milkshakes (him), and watching marathons of our favorite things: Marvel for him, Harry Potter for me. Let's face it, I can never get enough Harry Potter.

But I'm excited to enter another semester of my grad program. I'm interested in the classes, and I think it'll be nice to get back into a routine instead of just coming home and doing nothing for three hours lol. Plus, I'm approaching the end of the program! A year ago I was just starting, and I was terrified that I would be unprepared or the dumbest kid in class. Now, five classes later, I'm ready for the challenge. A year from now, I should be ready to start my thesis. A year from May, I should graduate with my MA!

But for now, I'll just focus on the upcoming semester and my two classes: one in theory of mass media, and one in qualitative research methods. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment