Get my blog in your inbox!

Monday, June 10, 2013

OVER!

So the wedding is officially OVER and it was incredibly.

We are off today to our honeymoon, the wonderful New York City!

Here's our plan:

Monday evening: relax and then head to the Man of Steel movie premiere! WOO!

Tuesday: the media museum in Queens and then seeing the Mets play the Cards! Go Cardinals!

Wednesday: off to Staten Island to visit my family and Nucci's South (my cousin's restaurant).

Thursday: CHICAGO on Broadway!

Friday: Dinner at Balthazar and SHOPPING for a fancy purse for me. SO EXCITED.

Mixed in the middle will be plenty of New York pizza, Italian ices, pretzels from carts, Central Park, Museum Mile, a piano bar in Chelsea, a jazz bar in Brooklyn, running on the Upper West Side and eating bagels with cream cheese and lox.

I can't WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment