Friday, June 7, 2013

Final Wedding Update

As you read this, I'll be at the resort, still glowing from the aftermath of my spa treatments from this morning (massage, facial, hand treatment, exfoliation, hydrating mud wrap, and foot massage) and getting ready to rehearse the plans for the BIG DAY... tomorrow!

I just can't believe it's here. The big day. Our wedding day. I've lost weight, Josh has lost weight, we've spent time tanning (I even got a spray tan... I'll update on that later!). We whitened our teeth. We saved SO MUCH MONEY. We bought vases and invitations and presents and rehearsal dinner outfits. We bought a dress, a tux, shoes, jewelry, WEDDING RINGS. We have spent the last year getting ready to be married and tomorrow... it happens.

Sometimes people say they aren't ready. Sometimes people rushed into it and need more time. Sometimes, couples have NO IDEA what they are getting into or what kind of relationship they will have when they come out the other end.

I do. I know exactly who I am marrying and exactly what will happen. Tomorrow, I will walk down the aisle and keep my eyes on my best friend. I will say "I do" with a full, happy heart and I will probably cry, but only because I am so happy and I never knew I could find someone who makes me feel like that. I will dance and dance and dance with my favorite people around me on what will be the best day of my life so far. I will kiss my husband, my life partner, the future father of my children, my partner in crime and in life.

I will get married, and I am SO so ready to be his wife.





No comments:

Post a Comment