Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I know, I know, I'm starting the game a little bit late but I thought this would be a good time to jump right into blog-land, if only to let my family keep up with my column in the Las Cruces Sun-News.

Let's see, a little about me. I'm a 23 year old NewMexican, born and raised. I live with a German Shepherd puppy (who is the love of my life, other than Boyfriend). I graduated from New Mexico State University in 2010 with a degree in journalism and mass communications, minor in creative writing, and launched right into a career in technical writing. I love reading. I love jazz music. I love the Ravens football team. I love Diet Coke with strawberry and vanilla.

And I'm happy! Welcome! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment