Friday, December 15, 2017

New Blog Site!

Hello!

I'm not quite sure how people find this blog, but I'm guessing part of it has to do with those of you in Las Cruces, New Mexico, who have read my stories under the name Jenna Candelaria (my maiden name) for the Las Cruces Sun-News column Real World 101.

I really appreciate all the love and support you all have given me in my years of writing for the Sun-News, and then as a blogger. I'm transitioning into a new blog space, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to share this information with you, in case you want to read about me further.

I'll be at Southern By Heart (just click the link!) going forward, and will likely continue to blog about the things I always write about: my dogs, Josh, food, my dogs, books, lifestyle stuff, my dogs... you know, the usual. :)

See you there!

https://southernbyheart.com/

1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete